Naruto: Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management)

5 posters

Go down

Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management) Empty Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management)

Post  Hitogi Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Hello everyone. For all that do not already know me I'm Hitogi (Togi for short). As you all probably heard, Roi is no longer the owner of DOFS. I have inherited the game and all its resources. Not trying to sound like the bad guy here folks, but Roi was a very nubbish programmer. I have always been behind the scenes helping him program. Which is why it was entrusted to me. Anywho, Roi shall be remembered but we cant dwell on the past for too long. We have a game to make an RP game at that.
I'm sure Roi has mentioned that he wants this game to be similar to the Naruto World. I in fact think that is possible. It will take some time because I am undoing the damage Roi calls progress and revamping his programming. Unlike him I am organized and sped more time on my programming. So if there is any questions please reply to this thread.

PS. I will be keeping you all updated on the game through these forums so check daily if possible thank you for your time. Cool
Hitogi
Hitogi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management) Empty Re: Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management)

Post  Rai Uchiha Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm

What About GMS? Are you going to choose from the GM Applications?

Thanks
Rai Uchiha
~Rai is a Good Boy
Rai Uchiha
Rai Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management) Empty Re: Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi (Under New Management)

Post  Roi Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Lol. I am Hitogi. i was just trying to liven up this forum. Roi is still here people dont worry >_>! Twisted Evil
Roi
Roi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forset Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 pm

So when will the game be back online, it was online about 4 days ago and it hasnt been on since.

Forset

Back to top Go down

Post  Rai Uchiha Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Dont scare me like that T_T

~ Rai is a good boy
Rai Uchiha
Rai Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Forset wrote:So when will the game be back online, it was online about 4 days ago and it hasnt been on since.

lol, yea when is the game gonna be back up? my life is getting to boring.

Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Roi Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Fools, Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi is whats in. NOFS can lick dusty balls.....I have ripped every game I put up out of pure lack of programming experience. Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi will change everything.It will display how I improved as a programmer and owner. It feels good to know that "You" made the game and you didnt need the help of a base source. =D But to answer your question just keep talking in the forums and I'll post updates to give you clues to when we'll launc alpha. Razz
Roi
Roi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forset Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Well if its going to take a while, why dont you keep NOFS online whilst your making it, so that we can atleast play somthing whilst waiting for Days Of The Forgotten Shinobi :p

Forset

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 pm

xD, aw man...... well can ya tell me this? will the game be up by Feb? or end of Jan? Laughing

Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down